How do I connect to my server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I connect to my server?

So you got a server, installed the Os and now you want to configure it? Then here I will explain how you can connect to most of the systems:

LINUX:

On a Linux installation there is no GUI pre installed, so you will need to connect over SSH. For that you can use programs like Putty, etc.

How to use Putty:

Open the Program, and enter the server IP:

Press Open. It will open a new window with the shell and ask you for the username and password. As username use root and the password is the one you selected on the restore page.

WINDOWS:

In case of you using Windows Server then you will need to connect over RDP (Remote Desktop), for that go on your PC and search for "Remote Desktop Connection". It will open a window like this:

Put in your IP and press Connect, it will then ask for the Username and Password. As username use Administrator and the password is the one you selected on the restore page.
    It will then open a new window where you will see a GUI similar to your home PC Windows.

[This post will be changed with more information soon]

How does one get to the cPanel?

Comment

Originally posted by djdubuque View Post
      How does one get to the cPanel?
      That we did explain here: https://www.server4you.com/community...-of-cpanel-whm

Comment

Working...
      X